Studio number 505 is about 12'x14' and has wonderful marina and lake views. It rents for $595 a month.
Our Seattle waterfront location is beyond ultra cool! Come and play (oh, I mean work) in our funky art warehouse built over the lake in the hippest new neighborhood in Seattle! We are, of course, talking about the wonderful neighborhood of Stone Way North, located between Fremont and Wallingford, on Lake Union. Each studio has bright full spectrum over-head lighting and 9 ft ceilings with exposed joists. We have month-to-month agreements with no last or deposit.
Just a few of the benefits of our new lakeside location:
1. 10 art studios built over the lake.
2. Shared outdoor deck overlooking the marina and lake.
3. Dozens of restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops
4. Month-to-month agreements with no last or deposit.
5. Ultra hip community of artists and sailors.
6. 24-7 access and mega fast free internet