Lakeside Art Studios
Lakeside Art Studios in Seattle is Gasworks Gallery's waterfront location, in Fremont. Come and play (oh, I mean work) in our funky art warehouse built over the lake in the hippest new neighborhood in Seattle! We are, of course, talking about the wonderful neighborhood of Stone Way North, located between Fremont and Wallingford, on Lake Union.
Just a few of the benefits of our lakeside location:
1. 10 primere art studios built over the lake. Many with fabulous views!
2. Shared deck overlooking the marina and lake.
3. Dozens of restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops within blocks.
4. Month-to-month agreements with no last or deposit.
5. Ultra hip community of artists and sailors.
6. 24-7 access and mega-fast free internet.
This is a unique opportunity to snag an incredible studio in one of Seattle's premier art buildings.
Come and tour the building and experience the ultimate of cool neighborhoods.